KYC stands for Know Your Customer that is required for our Customers to trade and deposit all assets. This is the standard verification process enforced to comply with anti-money laundering regulations. The submission includes:
- ID verification
- Proof of Address
- A selfie
To initiate KYC from the website follow these steps:
1. Create an account or enter your credentials to access the KYC section.
2. Allow the website to use your camera.
2. Select the document for ID. For example, passport.
3. Click to make a photo of your ID. Please make sure it matches the requirements above, otherwise we will not be able to accept it. You may retake the photo as many times as you need.
4. Click to upload the photo and proceed to the next step.
5. Select a document for Proof of Address. In this case you may either take a photo or upload it from your computer.
Click when done.
6. The final step of KYC submission is taking a selfie.
Please read the requirements carefully, take a selfie and click to complete the procedure.
7. Now your documents are being reviewed by our KYC team. As soon as this process is complete, we will inform you by email. Once your account is approved, you are able to deposit fiat and cryptocurrencies as well as proceed with trading operations.