In this article, you will learn how to set up your account and start using Lykke.
Download your free Lykke Wallet app for iOS or Android. Please make sure that your device meets the following system requirements. You may download the app through the following links:
- On the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/lykke-wallet/id1112839581
- On Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lykkex.LykkeWallet
Launch your Lykke Wallet app. If you have already registered from the website, you may tap on Sign in to continue. If you haven't, tap Register and follow the onscreen instructions.
We strongly recommend you not to skip the backup step. In case you need to recover access to your Lykke Wallet, you should have the 12 secret words that are backup of your private key. If you skipped the step during registration, please kindly refer to the related article: How can I backup private key if I skipped the step during registration?
3. Verify your account
In order to proceed with funds management functionalities (deposit, trade, withdraw assets), you are required to pass KYC verification (KYC stands for Know Your Customer). This is the standard verification process enforced to comply with anti-money laundering regulations. The submission includes:
- A selfie
- Proof of Identity (i.e ID card, passport or driving license)
- Proof of Address (i.e bank/credit card statement or a utility bill not older than 3 mos.)
Please also find the links provided below for reference:
4. Add funds
After your account is approved, you may put some money into your Lykke Wallet: Deposit bitcoins, transfer funds from a bank card or e-wallet, or make a bank wire transfer.
- How do I deposit fiat currency on Android?
- How do I deposit fiat currency on iOS?
- How do I deposit crypto assets on Android?
- How do I deposit crypto assets on iOS?
5. Start Trading
After you deposit assets to your Lykke Wallet, you may trade them on the Lykke Exchange. The list of supported currency and trading pairs can be found in this page: https://www.lykke.com/exchange.
You may also check the following articles in order to start trading in Lykke:
- How can I buy and sell assets using my Android device?
- How can I buy and sell assets using my iOS device?
- How can I withdraw funds?
If you do not find the answer in our Help Center, or if you run into any trouble, please feel free to open a live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +41 43 508 63 79.