In case you need to recover access to your Lykke Wallet, you should have 12 secret words that are backup of your private key. Basically 12 words are encrypted private key of your wallet. The step to backup private key is offered during registration. However, it happens that users skip this step. You may backup your private key and get 12 words from Settings using the steps below.
IMPORTANT: Keep your words in safe place and never share them with anyone. Granting 12 words to someone you give access to your funds.
1. From the home screen, open the Settings.
2. Tap on the Backup private key button.
3. Put down your 12-word backup seed. The words will appear on the screen one by one.
4. Enter the words to verify your backup.
5. Your backup is complete!
1. Go to the final tab on the bar.
2. Open the Settings.
3. Tap on the Backup private key button.
4. Put down your 12-word backup seed. The words will appear on the screen one by one.
5. Enter the words to verify your backup.
6. Congratulations! Your backup is complete.
Private key is stored on your side, we do not have access to it. Make sure to keep your 12-word backup seed in a safe place.
If your private key file and password respectively get lost or stolen, the obtained products associated with your account will be unrecoverable and will be permanently lost. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to block your account for any malicious action.