KYC (Know Your Customer). Overview
The Know Your Customer (KYC) process is a standard verification process required prior to trade and deposit all assets. KYC process includes:
- Verification of the ID/Passport
- Proof of Address
All these documents will help to secure your account.
What quality should the photos be?
- Selfie image covering whole face should be well lit and in focus
- Displaying a photograph, full name and date of birth
- Image covering whole document should be well lit and in focus
Proof of Address
- Displaying full name, address, document date and name of the issuer;
- Must not be older than 3 months;
- Can be bank/credit card statement or a utility bill;
- Electricity, Gas, Landline and Water utility bills are acceptable;
- Image covering required information should be well lit and in focus.
NOTE: ID and Proof of Address should be separate documents
GSM, TV/Satellite, Internet utility bills are NOT suitable