After you move some quantity of an asset to your private wallet, you can transfer this asset to the address of your any other wallet. Here’s how:
- Go to the Private Wallet tab.
- Tap the asset that you would like to transfer.
- Select Transfer.
- Enter the desired amount.
- Select the Select From My Wallets radio button.
- Tap the wallet address field that corresponds to My Trading Wallet.
- If you have an Android device, tap the tick in the upper right corner. If you have an iOS device, tap the Proceed button.
- Confirm the operation
Please note that you follow the same steps to withdraw funds to the wallets that you have previously added to the Private Wallets section.