Credential Storage is a known issue for Android 4.4.x (KitKat), not only for Lykke Wallet, but also for other apps.
The reason why this message appears while you are using Lykke Wallet is that we use a keychain to store sensitive data for your current session. Credential Storage is one of the options that must be enabled for keychain usage.
You might be able to fix the issue locally on your device. When your device asks you to supply your Credential Storage password, simply use your lock screen PIN code. If you have not yet set a PIN code, please set one now.
If your PIN code does not work, you may be encountering an issue for Android OS. To bypass this bug, follow these steps:
- Enter your device settings.
- Go to Security Settings > Clear Credentials. If this option is grayed out or disabled, continue to the next step.
- Enter your device’s lock screen settings, and set a Pattern lock.
- When prompted, set a backup PIN code.
- Restart your device.
- When the lock screen appears, enter the wrong pattern intentionally five times.
- Select Forgot Pattern, and enter your backup PIN code.