Assuming that you haven’t skipped the backup step during registration, you were given 12 secret words. You need these words to reset your password. Here is the procedure:
- Launch the application.
- Enter your email ID.
- On the password screen, enter the incorrect password. (This forces the app to reject the password.)
NOTE: The option to email the hint will be on the screen as well. Use it to remind you the password if applicable.
- Tap the password recovery button.
- Enter all 12 secret words, and tap the Submit button.
- Enter a new password, and enter a hint to help you remember it.
- Enter and verify your new PIN.
- We send a code to the phone number linked to your account. Confirm that this is your phone number by retrieving and entering this code.
- Review the confirmation screen that appears. The system has accepted your new password and PIN.
You must enter the secret words as follows:
- The words are case-sensitive. Please use lowercase only.
- Separate words with a single space.
- Be careful about typos and spelling mistakes.
- Type the words in the correct order.
- Don’t add extra spaces before the first word or after the last word.
If after following all these guidelines precisely you still have problems, please contact support for further investigation.